The insolvency and reorganisation law expertise is closely connected with Dr. Kilger who had been very active in this sector since his admission to practise as a lawyer in 1954. The partnership was founded by Dr. Joachim Kilger and Heinz Jürgen Fülleborn in 1971. Strongly connected with the two founders are also the key activities of the law firm in commercial and insolvency law and in administrative and public building law.